RAW Classic 1 1/4 Size Pre-Rolled/Rolling Cones W/ Filter Tips
$19.90 – $139.90
- FREE Shipping | Entire Order
- ON SALE NOW | Limited time only
- 100% Authentic RAW Cones
- Cone size: 1-¼ [84mm]
- Each cone holds 0.75g
- Packs: 20 | 50 | 100 | 200 | 500
- Convenient | Tired of rolling? Cant hand roll? No Problem. These are pre-rolled cones with tips included! Seriously, just fill, pack & enjoy!
- RAWthentic | 100% Authentic cones from RAW and repackaged by ESD for an enhanced experience.
- Slow Burn | Each cone is watermarked with RAW’s proprietary criss-cross imprint that helps prevent runs and maintains the smoothest burn – Visibility varies per cone after production.
- Natural Unrefined | Made from a blend of unbleached fibers and finished with a natural gum line.
- Classic Series: RAW Classic papers consist of natural fibers to provide you with the highest quality, unbleached, unrefined rolling papers available. These RAW cones save you time because they come pre-rolled so you get the full experience without needing to waste time rolling. These are perfect for people who find it a challenge to hand-roll as well as for experienced rollers to optimize their time. Cones are the ultimate convenience because you only need to fill them up with whatever you like to smoke, twist off the end, and light up.
- Watermark: Each paper is watermarked with RAW’s patented Criss Cross watermark, this special watermark helps prevent runs and maintains the smooth even-burning characteristics that RAW is famous for. RAW Classics are a translucent natural light brown color and are so thin that you can almost see through them, the unique cone shape design promotes an even burn at the beginning, and then less and less intensity required with each puff. This means your first puff will be as strong and efficient as the last.
- Quality: RAW Rolling Papers have no added chalk or dyes unlike competitor brands. RAW cones use a water-based gum that takes a long time to dry, when RAW cones are rolled they have to sit for 24 hours before they can be stacked and packed which results in a very slow production. Other brands use pure Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (Chemical glue) which is not organic, their glue dries almost instantly so they can produce their cones much faster and cheaper. RAW’s products are focused towards quality and memorable experiences.